Saturday, August 7, 2010

That's Just Crazy Talk


Oh mah gawd! New and crazy things just continue to happen in my life. Gained a good five pounds (like I'm not gay fat enough), still procrastinating, oh yeah, and moved to another flat in sunny Greenpoint. With that said, I need new china, silverware, dining table, and sofa. Just kidding. HAHA. No but really. I have been looking for a new dining table because the one that I own now can only be used as a prop. It just cannot hold weight.

But as long as we are already talking about furniture and home decor, one of the reasons why I have not been posting lately is that I somehow have shifted my interests slightly from clothes to furniture. Since painting my new apartment, I have just been going around town to thrift stores, junk shops, and vintage furniture stores everywhere looking for some cheap-ass buys. To date, I have salvaged a solid wood coffee table from the street. A vintage coat rack for $50.00, and a small bench that I made into a reading table. I am going for this vintage, rustic, slightly steam punk look. I mean, I already live in sunny Greenpoint. Might as well go all the way.

P.S. Yes, I do call it sunny Greenpoint. Jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment