Saturday, August 7, 2010

One, I Don't Own Flats!


Fashion's back more emaciated, hungry for Chanel, and with a vengeance. I am talking about none other than Bravo's fashion fiend, Rachel Zoe. I. Literally. Just died.


The Rachel Zoe Project is back for a new season and aired last Tuesday, August 3, on Bravo. The team is back but with the noted absence of Taylor. Although we shall never hear Brad and Rachel squeak the name Taylor ever again, they still promise more awards season drama, fashion show stress, orgasms courtesy of Mr. Lagerfeld, 12-inch heels, and vertigo this season.

So excited! Can't you tell? Check your face in the mirror it's already drenched with pre-cum. As my friend Susan said on my voicemail after purchasing some patent leather Mary Janes, "It's another fashion victory!"

P.S. I think Brad is still one of the hottest creatures on this planet. :D Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment