Friday, April 23, 2010

Hidden Gem


For reasons that are beyond my human comprehension, I have always been intimidated by going into fashion retailers like Club Monaco, J. Crew, Ben Sherman, etc. Possibly because I gingerly grab clothes and try them on with no intention of purchasing them while in said stores. Yeah, I can't afford them. And I always say that "It's free to try them on." So I do. Whenever I can muster the courage and the audacity to do so.

But, Susan and I stumbled upon a Club Monaco (in Queens Center Mall) that takes an additional 50% off all and I mean ALL items on sale. Bought dress shirts for 30 dollars. Who could beat that shit!? Oh and I forgot to mention that this "sale" has been going on for almost a year non-stop. Why? I dare not ask.






P.S. The blue gingham shirt that I am wearing in this photo set is one of them that I got from this store for 30 bucks. My mom absolutely loves this store too. ;)

1 comment:

  1. A dress shirt for $30?? Dang nab it. Is this what you were doing while I was crossing the street, going to my ghetto meeting in the pseudo park?

    ReplyDelete