Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alexander the Great



The other Alexander the Great ;). This is his last and by far one of his most emotional collection. Mr. McQueen died about a month ago before this collection was strutted down the runway for everyone's viewing pleasure during Paris Fashion Week this month. This particular collection was so exquisite that even my mom, who doesn't normally worship high fashion, bowed down at the feet of the genius himself.

These are my favorite pieces out of the sixteen looks that were featured. Enjoy. ;)











P.S. Can we just talk about the intricate and clever drapery!? Ah-mazing. And don't even get me started on the shoes. Ladies and some gentlemen, thigh highs are going to be massive. So get yourself a pair. If you want to know more about the master himself, head on over to Style.com or just click this link for Mr. McQueen's latest collection: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/F2010RTW-AMCQUEEN

1 comment:

  1. I'll admit, I'm not very couture, but I guess that's what I have you for. lol. I think my favorite was the red one with the cape-looking drapery thingy. I'd wear it just so I'd have the opportunity to say, "Uh, yeah, I'm wearing a cape. And what, bitch?" Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete