Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Neo Tokio... Seven


It finally opened you guys! The new and improved Tokio7. This little nook snugly situated on 64 E 7th Street has finally found a roomier abode. But fear not my fellow fashion minions for it just walked down the block to 83 E 7th Street. What was once a charming semi-basement wreaking of old school charisma (the vintage decor, the old squeaky hardwood floors) ...


Is now a sleek and stylish store with lots of sunlight, roomier fitting rooms, and more racks of clothes and mirrors for your vain viewing pleasure. The store features racks and endless racks of designer clothes and accessories for less. And by "less," I mean dirt cheap for your Louboutins. Where else can you find a $45.00 Mohair Navy Sweater from Costume National? Or pay $60.00 for a pair of Miu Miu Wingtips?







P.S. There were a few items that I wanted to get but felt the inevitable buyer's remorse before the said purchase. Now I'm starting to regret why I did not buy them. Damn.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...very interesting. There are so many vintage stores in the village that I never had the mindset to explore. (I'm not a fan of the rummaging.) I'll have to have a gander one of these days though. I know it's one of those NYC experiences I should be having.

    ReplyDelete