Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Do Me Daily Christopher Bailey



And drape me in shearling while you're at it! Burberry Prorsum's military insipred collection for Fall 2010 featured coats for every temperature, occasion... and personal style. And although Mr. Bailey continued to reinvigorate the classic British brand with his own edge and flair (i.e. snakeskin hooker thigh high boots and a lot of lace), he stayed true to the essence that is Burberry -- that clean simplicity, structure, and functionality, can exude class and elegance like none other.

This look just screams effortless style and comfort with a simple cardigan and a huge shearling overcoat. It's like something you would wear just as you rolled out of bed, to buy some milk and eggs to that deli down the block while half asleep... Or drunk. Doesn't really matter. Just as long as you accessorize it with those snakeskins and lace. ;)

The male counterpart of the one above. Coffee and cigarettes?


A zipper for the not so decisive.


I just love the detail at the bottom. L-O-V-E


I love the boots on this one. The straps and buckles just gives them the hard edge that they need. And it's lined for added comfort and warmth. Conquer ice! Conquer snow! Those boots are indeed made for walking. In the cold.

Coat. Do Want! Now!

Them booties just got an upgrade. Winter ready.

I am not usually a fan of quilted anything. And that would obviously include quilts (kilts are very OK in my book though). But this motorcycle leather jacket are just irresistible.


These jackets are just to die for right? I'll have one in every color!!!

P.S. And it doesn't really hurt that Mr. Bailey is really cute, now does it? He can prick me with his needle anytime. HAHA

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Ray. As a matter of fact, I pondered if I should throw on my snakeskin thigh highs to grab a half gallon of milk from the Asian market the other evening. But I knew Queens just wasn't ready for it. Not ready.

    I really love some of the jackets towards the top. Ohhh...winter fashion. About the only thing I'll miss about the cold.

    ReplyDelete