Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fashion Inspiration of Technology



I know right? I should have graduated from this school. A lot of people have actually mistaken me for a design student or an art student. I personally take it as a compliment. Pathetic really, that's what it is -- getting every little ounce of validation, reminder, and/or acceptance to my true calling. But am I bitter? ... Abso-fucking-lutely. HAHA


No but really, it's no biggie. I still get to live out some part of my dream and for that, I am deeply grateful and happy. I get to live in NYC, get somewhat close to that beacon of light that happens twice every year called Fashion Week, and be surrounded by the "Beautiful People," as Simon Doonan would call them.



These pictures were actually taken by my friend, Chevy. The materialized vision of FIT's design students and their own take on corporate institutions like Swarovski, Bloomingdale's, Tropicana, Six Flags, Yellow Tail, NatGeo, Nabisco, Polaroid, Mapquest, I Love NY, Sephora, Kodak, Bycicle playing cards, and oddly enough... Anna Sui. I know right? Go figure.

This is what earth's oceans would look like against your vaj and ass.

Head-spinning.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!



Goldfish poop.


The bag lady.

Six flags none the richer.

We all fall down with the House of Cards and the Queen of Hearts.


P.S. How did Anna Sui become the odd duck out, I ask? If memory serves me right, she's still fashion design label out of all the names that I just said/dropped. Innit?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...the visual images. You really can't talk about fashion without the visual images. So awesome. Thanks for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete