Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vintage Japanese Americana


It's nostalgic. It's cozy. It's charming. It's 10 feet Single. Situated nondescriptly on a quiet tree lined block on N6 in Billyburg is 10ft Single -- a Japanese-run clothing store that specializes in second-hand vintage Americana. Whew. That was a mouthful (that's what she said). lol





Anyho, the store features a wide array of vintage apparel -- from fashion accessories, to bags, to footwear, tanks, shirts, jumpers, jeans, coats, and jackets of the Good Ol' US of A. Strangely, I feel like saying "Yee-haw." Oh wait, I just said it. Well it's out there now. My cheesiness.






And speaking of cheese, the store does not smell dank and/or rank at all. So come on down to 10ft Single. When the old meets the young, and the Old West is run by the Far East. haha. I hope that wasn't too racially inappropriate. But then again, you can shove that PC dictionary up your uptight ass! Tee hee.







P.S. And did I mention that the store was run by Japanese hipsters? Just checking. Oh and by the by, clothes with character and history + cheap = WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Whoooaaaa. This place looks waaaayyy intense. I really wanna check it out. Maybe I can have a gander if I come to the "Rant & Paint Party" this weekend. ;D

    ReplyDelete