Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Topshop!



OMGEEZ! You a year old girl. My friends and I were just randomly strolling along SoHo Friday evening on our way to dimsum, and lo and behold, as we passed by Topshop there was a line for a special occasion. Feeling intimidated with all the stilettoes and chunky wedges stomping in the store, my first instinct is to cower in fear. Yes, the clackers do intimidate me so.

But as we were awkwardly hovering outside, somebody approached me and wanted to take my picture, and for some odd reason my inner attention whore took ovah!! We was in there and we be dancin' and we be boppin' and we be shoppin'. I personally didn't get anything (coz the bitch broke). But my friend bought a lil somethin'. I just took his free canvas shopping bag. I wanted the slutty tank that went with the free swag but he wasn't giving it up! BETCH!


Apparently these menz asked Chevy to take a picture of them. Thanks you guys!

Dranks!!!



If only boys come like these too. :(






Mister Tumnus!! He's so hot, even as a faun.

WHAT-EVAH. HE a slutbag too anyways. HAHA. Just kidding. Love you Deej.

P.S. And you still have my belt! Give it back. Pretty please with popped cherries on top? Oh, and these are my friend Chevy's photos of the event. This blog is a partnership now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the pics. I'm glad that Chevy is in cahoots now. Blogging about your tandem adventures could be interesting. Interesting indeed.

    P.S. I love the 2 for $20 idea. If you find those on your search, give Chevy one...and give the other to me. I'll give you the $10 upon delivery.

    ReplyDelete