Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!


To commemorate Jesus' resurrection AKA Zombie Jesus, we released rare egg-laying bunnies all over people's lawns and yards and then steal their young (the eggs). And apparently their offsprings' food of choice right after they hatch are chocolates. YAAY!! So we snatched them too.

Mmmm.... Easter bunny chocolates. However, as a person who offered my heart to fashion and sold my soul to Lagerfeld, I am not allowed to enjoy any gustatory pleasures with calories. Air, dust, and water however are fine.

So instead, I celebrate Easter by fawning over the Miss Fortuna headband by Benoit Missolin.


This bunny ears headband are made out of black glass-pearls. Adorable and chic at the same time. And for $357.72 at eshop.benoitmissolin.com, why the HELL not, right? :)

P.S. What's with the people's fascination with bunnies these days (Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs, Topshop, etc.). I mean, they are very cute little critters. And I love them as pets or on my head. Sorry PETA.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Jesus, Ray. LOL. Cadbury eggs...that's what Easter means to me. (I'm such a good Catholic, huh?) I'm trying to justify the purchase of a $360 headband that you can only wear once a year...hmmm...if only I had a bunny outfit to wear it with.

    ReplyDelete